A Journey Towards My Own Destiny

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Catching up...

Wednesday
Been catching up with some friends over the week... Met HP and E at Clementi for a singing session at KBox... HP has graduated for one year and E just had her HYP presentation... And I have one more year to go...haz... HP drove us home... Albeit her company is not an MNC, she does have the privilege of having a car solely to herself... I was suppose to be home fast but an accident which involve 3-4 vehicles occur at the junction at Ten-mile junction & we got caught in the trafiic jam for at least 20 minutes...

Thursday
Bought a Sennheiser headset and a mike from Sim Lim square before heading down to Marina Square... Met CL for dinner and we were both amazed at how fast time has flew... From a freshie in year 1 to the year 3... Gonna treasure the last year in NUS...

Saturday
Brought parents for dinner at Marina Square at the "La Mian Xiao Long Bao" restaurant... It was my first time in my life that I brought my parents out for dinner... I feel a sense of liberation coz I realise that I actually need to summon a considerable amount of courage to do so...haha... I wish I have a younger or older sister someone... girls are usually more expressive and more vocal I guess...

Sunday
Packing some stuff up and booking in in the evening as there is exercise from tonight to wednesday...

Till then... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home