A Journey Towards My Own Destiny

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Commencement of Holidays...

Finally, I am done with my final 2 papers today! One started from 9am to 11am and the next one was from 1pm to 3pm...

And yea, can get down to do things that I always wanted to do and unfinished tasks pushed back till down... They span from setting up some stuff, a new design for the blog, a picture blog (someone suggested it) and right down to the finer things in life, that is, to pour out the sand I have collected from Bondi Beach, Gold Coast, Fraser Island to air them a little... To finishing the scrapebook for my Aussie trip... To visit "Fords Motor" which is the site where the Japanese surrender for World War II along Bukit Timah (FYI, I will go to the strange and bizarre places to take photos; I visited at least 5 cemeteries in Aussie for photography)... And many other stuffs that I wanna do...

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for the official email for resumption of my national service next monday... Else, it is possible that I may apply for the month-long Lee Shiu Summer Program which will bring me to Hong Kong and China in July. And yea, not forgetting my work at IRO and to do field work for my FYP too...

My right hand is still aching from the papers today as I type this entry...

Is time to rest and to meet an old friend of mine tomorrow!!! And yea, rest my hand too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home