A Journey Towards My Own Destiny

Friday, May 05, 2006

Fruitful 2 days...

I was thinking through my 9-year life plan while heading towards town... Is not easy but not impossible... Need a significant amount of effort... -) But nothing in this world comes without effort... That's where the commitment and stamina is required see us through certain stages in our life which seems insurmountable... As my CS4253
project leader says: THE SKY IS ALWAYS DARKER BEFORE DAWN... haha... And it is also with this belief that our project rises from rock bottom right to the top... Just as crisis management is of paramount importance in projects; I believe it is even more important in our personal lives... Always have contingency plans to prepare for the unexpected...

Wednesday was spent meeting up with a secondary school friend whom I have not met for 2-3 years... He is graduating and will be heading on to KPMG to further his career. We caught MI3 - and yea, this is what I call IMPOSSIBLE... The outcome of the show is too good to be true...aha... If it was not a movie, I believe some characters would have died earlier in the show..ha...



Thurdays was spent in IRO and had a celebratory dinner with my cs4253 project group mates... Food at the Myanmar restaurant was great... Proceed on to Marina Square for drinks where our camera-shy leader was snapped with shots all the way...

Got to retire to bed... Got to go down to IRO to finish some tasks tomorrow...

Ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home