A Journey Towards My Own Destiny

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Raining for 3 more days...

It was reported in Straits Times that the rain will go on for 3 more days! The monsoon period is this month... But come to think of it, Singapore is fortunate to be shielded off disastrous rainfall and snowfall that had fallen in other part of Asia with some hitting -43 degrees in China. Is just 3 more days...

My table is neater now but I am surrounded by clutters around my swirling chair... I thought I have thrown away quite a lot of stuff... Anyway, it was great meeting Wong in NUS yesterday and he will be going back to the states to do his Masters after his internship at a architect firm. He was in NUS to do some recceing for 2 buildings in Medicine faculty coz they are going to be rebuilt!

Okiez... Shall continue packing and prepare a list of doubts to clear when I meet Dr Pan tomorrow.


Endless Plains - I have finally see for myself something I only get to see in Geography textbooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home