A Journey Towards My Own Destiny

Thursday, January 05, 2006

8AM...

It has been a long time since I woke up so early... Just had porridge for breakfast and will be off to International Relations Office soon... I was thinking maybe I should try to wake up earlier so that I have more hours in the day; but that will mean that I will have to sleep earlier... Have to be disciplined to do that...

I shall read the bible of case study by Robert Yin on the bus later.... 0 chapters of UROPS written till now as the bulk of the time has been spent on churning out about 100 pages of transcriptions from the introductory meeting and Proof of Concept (POC) session... And there are more meetings to go... haha...

I shall have a great day ahead! Shall get changed now... Seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home