A Journey Towards My Own Destiny

Sunday, May 28, 2006

When the Rain Falls...

The downpour began soon after I boarded the bus back from Esplanade... I heaved a sigh of relief that KC and I did not stayed on for the Runway Cycling at Paya Lebar Airbase... Runway Cycling is a national event whereby Singaporeans (mainly SAF/RSAF personnels and cycling/skating enthusiasts) gathers and cycle or skate on the runway at the airbase... There is this Endurance Challenge which one will be recognize for finishing a 30km or 45 km route... As we have made not prior booking for the bikes, we have to walk... But instead of walking the entire route, we walked out of the airbase.... hazzz...

Results was released on Friday and did pretty fine. -) Finally finished reading "The Da Vinci Code" and is time to watch the movie... =) This is my last "EXTENDED" holidays before I graduated next year... There is a need to compress time and finish up the TASKS I have meted out...

I just love the smell of the air after a heavy rain... Refreshing and clean... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home